CMX Research Inc. has an extensive network of clinical trial sites across Canada and the USA. We can assist you to manage your Phase I-IV trial with the ability to run trials across multiple disciplines. Our network consists of community sites, hospital-based research and academic institutions.
CMX has the largest Urology-Oncology Investigator Network with studies in Genitourinary disease including Prostate Cancer, BPH, Bladder Cancer, OAB, Interstitial Cystitis, PE/ED, Kidney disease. We also work with GPs, Dermatologists, Medical Oncologists, Cardiologists, Ophthalmologists and many more specialists. CMX will work to find studies for your site that will complement your medical practice.
If you are an MD and interested in conducting clinical trials in various disciplines, please contact us. There is no charge to join our network. We will provide you with the necessary investigator requirements, GCP training, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and all the fundamental essentials to begin clinical studies.
The CMX network collaborates directly with our CRO managed trials as well as providing sites to major Pharmaceutical companies to help them reach their recruitment goals.
SOME OF OUR CURRENT STUDIES
- Canadian Real Life Evaluation of the Effect of Diet and Exercise in Prostate Cancer Patients Managed with Lupron (CRONOS II) – ABBVIE CANADA
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Study of ARN-509 in Men with Non-Metastatic (M0) Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer – SPARTAN (Selective Prostate AR Targeting with ARN-509)
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Dose Confirmation, Multicenter Safety and Efficacy Study of a Single Intraprostatic Treatment of PRX302 for Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (The PLUS 1 Trial) – SOPHIRIS
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo- and Active- Controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Combinations of Solifenacin Succinate and Mirabegron Compared to Solifenacin Succinate and Mirabegron Monotherapy in the Treatment of Overactive Bladder. ASTELLAS
- A Mulitcenter, Single-Arm, Open-Label, Post-Marketing Safety Study to Evaluate the Risk of Seizure Among Subjects with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) Treated with Enzlutamide Who Are at Potential Increased Risk of Seizure. ASTELLAS
- And many more…………