CMX understands the importance and complexity of Phase I-IV clinical trials. Our services include study design and project management, site monitoring and training, regulatory affairs, vendor procurement, medical writing and communication, safety and medical monitoring, statistical analysis, data management (EDC), protocol writing, study design and final report writing. Since 1992 we have completed over 400 studies successfully and continue to serve clients globally. With exceptional project management, our studies are conducted on time, within budget and in accordance with ICH GCP guidelines.
CMX focuses on clinical excellence from Proof of Concept Trials through the delivery of pre-marketing and pivotal trials to post-registration support.
SOME OF OUR CURRENT STUDIES
- The Leadership Study: A Phase II Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety of AQX-1125 In Subjects With Interstitial Cystitis Pain Syndrome Medicated By The SHIP1 Pathway – AQUINOX
- A Prospective, Single Arm Study in Prostate Cancer Patients Managed with Androgen Deprivation Therapy to Examine the Effect of Nutritional Guidance and Aerobic/Resistance Fitness Training (ELIFIT)
- Hormone Sensitive Prostate Cancer Patients Switched To Degarelix Therapy After Failing On GnRH Agonists: A Prospective Observational, Phase IV Study (DELAY) – FERRING
- Validation Study: A Prospective, Non-Randomized, Single Arm Trial To Assess The Efficacy Of The Comfort Plug™ In Preventing Urinary Incontinence In Male Subjects With Post Prostatectomy Urinary Incontinence (COMFORT STUDY)
- A CRPC Registry – Patterns of Care for Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients in Canada
- And many more………….